OLA is a charitable and non-profit organization that accepts donations for several funds. Each fund supports the library and information sector in a unique way; from getting books into the hands of children across Ontario, to Mentorship, tuition scholarships, event travel bursaries and more!
Annual Campaigns 2019-2020
I Read Canadian Fund
The I Read Canadian Fund supports getting new Canadian books into the hands of young people across the country. Additionally, this fund supports the expansion of the children’s choice reading programs into indigenous, rural and priority communities, and most importantly, the delivery of new books to young people. Let’s get kids excited about reading for fun! Find out more about why to give and where to give and help us reach our $30,000 goal!
Larry Moore Challenge Fund
Do you have an innovative idea or project that needs some help getting off the ground? Consider applying to the Larry Moore Challenge Fund and you could receive up to $5,000 to launch your idea!
A donation to one of OLA’s fund can provide:
• Support to rural, remote, and Indigenous communities to attend professional development activities such as OLA events.
• Mentorship support and opportunities.
• Support for new library students and recent graduates through tuition scholarships and networking opportunities.
• Research and project funding support.
• Helping children in rural, remote, and Indigenous access Canadian books and attend Festival of Trees events.
Find out more about OLA’s Funds and how to donate. Donations over $20 receive a charitable tax receipt.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-363-3388 for more information.
OLA Charitable Registration No. 10779 8159 RR 0001