OLA is a charitable and non-profit organization that accepts donations for several funds. Each fund supports the library and information sector in a unique way; from getting books into the hands of children across Ontario, to Mentorship, tuition scholarships, event travel bursaries and more!
Annual Campaigns 2018-2019
OLA Mentoring Fund
Honour a mentor by donating to the OLA Mentoring Fund to support mentorship projects and build the capacity for new projects that support member development through mentoring relationships.
Larry Moore Challenge Fund
Do you have an innovative idea or project that needs some help getting off the ground? Consider applying to the Larry Moore Challenge Fund and you could receive up to $2,500 to launch your idea!
A donation to one of OLA’s fund can provide:
• Support to rural, remote, and Indigenous communities to attend professional development activities such as OLA events.
• Mentorship support and opportunities.
• Support for new library students and recent library school graduates through tuition scholarships and networking opportunities.
• Research and project funding support.
• Helping children in rural, remote, and Indigenous access Canadian books and attend Festival of Trees events.
Find out more about OLA’s Funds and how to donate. Donations over $20 receive a charitable tax receipt.
Contact email@example.com or call 416-363-3388 for more information.
OLA Charitable Registration No. 10779 8159 RR 0001