Nominate yourself or a colleague for an OLA Council or Board position!
Nominations are accepted through our online form until November 15 each year.
Submit a nomination using the online application form.
View our video to get a snap shot of how to join OLA's Board and Divisions!
What is involved with becoming an elected OLA Representative?
Board and Councilor Roles and Responsibilities
See below for geographic maps of member regions for OLBA, OSLA, and OPLA. Please note, OSLA combines the northern regions into one council position and OLBA does not have a Metropolitan Toronto region councilor.
- Elections will open early December.
- You must be a current OLA member to vote.
- Current members will receive an email link to the voting ballot when elections open.
- Elections run for 10 days in December. Exact dates will be released in late November.
- Election 2018: December 3rd - December 13th 2018
- Please make sure to follow instructions carefully as you must confirm your vote by a second email or it will not be counted.
OLA Board Vice President