Nominate yourself or a colleague for an OLA Council or Board position! All nominations are being accepted using our online form until November 15.
This page will be updated in late November with positions going to a vote.
View our NEW Video to get a snap shot of how to Join OLA's Board and Divisions!
See below for geographic maps of member regions for OLBA, OSLA, and OPLA. Please note, OSLA combines the northern regions into one council position and OLBA does not have a Metropolitan Toronto region councilor.
Current positions available
OLA Board: Vice President/President Elect.
OCULA: Vice President/President Elect and 2 Councilor-at Large positions.
OLBA: Vice President/President Elect, Northwestern Region councilor, Central-East Region councilor, and Southwestern Region councilor.
OLITA: Vice President/President Elect and 2 Councilor-at Large positions.
OPLA: Vice President/President Elect, Northwestern Region councilor, Mid-Central Region councilor, and Metro Toronto Region councilor.
OSLA: Vice President/President Elect, Northern Region councilor, Central-West Region councilor, and Southwestern Region councilor.
ABO-Franco: Vice-président, Secrétaire-trésorier, Conseiller étudiant.
- Elections will open early December.
- You must be a current OLA member to vote.
- Current members will receive an email link to the voting ballot when elections open.
- Elections run for 10 days in December. Exact dates will be released in late November.
- Please make sure to follow instructions carefully as you must confirm your vote by a second email or it will not be counted.