2020 OCULA Spring Conference
Active Participants: Exploring Experiential Learning in Libraries
When: May 1, 2020
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm EST
Location: iSchool Inforum
Continuing Education Certificate credits: 3
For the OCULA Spring Conference 2020, we invite library workers and instructors from all sectors to join us for "Active Participants: Experiential Learning in Libraries."
This conference will explore how both academic and public libraries can provide accessible, experiential learning opportunities to our diverse communities.
Conversations and activities will address questions around how libraries can:
- Embed experiential learning in the classroom and public library programs;
- Provide experiential learning opportunities in the workplace;
- Make experiential learning accessible to all learners through technology;
- Facilitate experiential learning in non-traditional library spaces; and
- Collaborate with community partners to develop novel experiential learning opportunities.
Call for Lightning Talk Proposals
We are now accepting proposals for 7 minute Lightning Talks. Submit today! Proposals will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. on March 6, 2020.
This year's OCULA Spring Conference will also feature an Experiential Learning Marketplace. If you are interested in exhibiting at this event, please contact email@example.com.
OLA Member: $125
Student / Job Seeker / First Nations Public Library Staff: $50
Registration will open the first week of March.