2020 OCULA Spring Conference
Active Participants: Exploring Experiential Learning in Libraries
When: May 1, 2020
Time: 9:00am-4:00pm EST
Location: iSchool Inforum
Continuing Education Certificate credits: 3
For the OCULA Spring Conference 2020, we invite library workers and instructors from all sectors to join us for "Active Participants: Experiential Learning in Libraries."
This conference will explore how libraries can provide accessible, experiential learning opportunities to our diverse communities.
Conversations and activities will address questions around how libraries can:
- Embed experiential learning in the classroom;
- Provide experiential learning opportunities in the workplace;
- Make experiential learning accessible to all learners through technology;
- Facilitate experiential learning in non-traditional library spaces; and
- Collaborate with community partners to develop novel experiential learning opportunities.
Call for Lightning Talks to come soon!