Publishers and/or authors are invited to send submissions of titles to be considered for each of the Forest of Reading programs year-round.
There is a cut-off dates for books to be accepted in order for the Selection Committees to read the books. Please refer to the criteria for each program on publication dates, but please be aware that books for the following programs will be accepted for the 2019 program until these dates:
*All books must be accompanied by a book submission form
- April 1: Blue Spruce™, Silver Birch® Non-Fiction
- June 1: Silver Birch® (Express and Fiction), Red Maple™, White Pine™, Golden Oak™, Le Prix Peuplier, Le Prix Tamarac, Le Prix Tamarac Express
- November 30: Evergreen™
Where to Send The Books
., the very generous financial sponsor of the program, receives the books for OLA and works with the Selection Committees to ensure distribution to all reviewers in a timely manner.
We ask publishers and/or authors to send one copy of any title you wish to have considered to:
ATTN: FOREST OF READING SUBMISSIONS
130 Martin Ross Avenue
Toronto, ON, M3J 2L4
If one or more of the titles is chosen by the Selection committee for further review, Tinlids Inc
. will request multiple copies for distribution to the committee members.
Publisher Contact Information
If you wish to be kept up to date on Forest information please send an e-mail to Maria Martella
at Tinlids Inc
. indicating the names and emails of:
- The person responsible for choosing the books you wish to nominate
- The person responsible for liaison with your authors
- The person responsible for marketing and public relations