PLEASE READ CAREFULLY WHEN REGISTERING:
- When registering for the Forest of Reading, you MUST create a new account. This account is separate from your My OLA Account and the OLA Community Login, as this is a separate registration portal.
- When making a book set purchase of more than $500, enter the promo code #500Books to receive free shipping on book purchases of $500 or more
- When registering multiple branches/schools:
Select the “Register Another” button at the top of the screen to register again.
If you complete the registration in the same session, your log-in will be saved.
If an OLA Member number was entered in their first registration, this data is also saved.
Shipping data must be entered/edited for each school or branch.
- Please do not refresh your webpage. Allow the page to load. This may take a few seconds.
- The Registration Portal may not load properly on Internet Explorer. Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Registered programs receive access to dozens of resources, exclusive messaging, and voting privileges. Register today!
Become a part of the incredible Forest of Reading program for one low annual cost. Register the entire school, public library branch or family, and pay only one small fee.
- Each school, library branch or location must register individually.
- The fee provides access to everything needed to run a successful and engaging program.
- Note: Forest of Reading and all of its 7 programs are trademarked or registered and cannot be run under the tree names (i.e., Silver Birch Book Club) without registration.
The annual registration fee covers ALL 7 programs. Groups have the option to run either 1 or all 7 for the same fee. This offers readers and communities more options and we encourage using more programs in 2019.
Please Note: Forest of Reading registration is an annual fee and separate
from your Ontario Library Association membership. You must be registered in order to use the names and logos of the Forest and its programs.
*Registration and books/products can be paid by Visa/Mastercard, Cheque or a Purchase Order.
|ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE
| Secondary Schools
||Community (Public Library,
| OLA Member
| $40 plus HST
|| $30 plus HST
|| $20 plus HST
| $55 plus HST
|| $45 plus HST
|| $35 plus HST
View Price List for 2019 Forest of Reading Nominated Book Sets (Tinlids)
Why Register for the Forest?