OLA Archival and Preservation Achievement Award
The Ontario Library Association recognizes Ontario-based individuals and institutions who have made significant achievements on a personal or institutional level in the field of preservation and/or conservation for library and/or archival materials.
- METHODOLOGY: Contributions to the development, application or utilization of new or improved methods, techniques and routines.
- LEADERSHIP: Leadership in either an organization or a significant archival or preservation project.
- RESEARCH: Evidence of studies or research or contribution to professional literature.
- PARTNERSHIP: Archival or Preservation achievement through partnerships and strategic alliances with industry, the community and/or other institutions.
- MENTORING: Training and professional mentoring in the field of archival or preservation.
Complete the online nomination form by November 1
For questions or more information, contact email@example.com
To view more information on eligibility and nomination procedures
To view past recipients