OLA Archival and Preservation Achievement Award
Sponsored by Preservation Technologies Canada
The Ontario Library Association recognizes Ontario-based individuals and institutions who have made significant achievements on a personal or institutional level in the field of preservation and/or conservation for library and/or archival materials.
- METHODOLOGY: Contributions to the development, application or utilization of new or improved methods, techniques and routines.
- LEADERSHIP: Leadership in either an organization or a significant archival or preservation project.
- RESEARCH: Evidence of studies or research or contribution to professional literature.
- PARTNERSHIP: Archival or Preservation achievement through partnerships and strategic alliances with industry, the community and/or other institutions.
- MENTORING: Training and professional mentoring in the field of archival or preservation.
View the OLA Archival and Preservation Achievement Award Terms of Reference
for more information and the nomination procedure.
Download the nomination form
, attach your documentation, and send your package to firstname.lastname@example.org